Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Nephew's Luau!

At my nephew sterling's luau some of his cousins performed with fire knifes. It was really neat to watch.This is me,my two sisters, and my mom.


Sterling's female cousins did traditional Hawaiian dances.

The male cousins also performed.



These are my parents, I thought this was a cute picture of them.




This is my nephew Sterling. The Luau was a huge gathering, there were close to 300 people there. The food was great and so was the entertainment.






5 comments:

  1. Ashle, can you email me those pics? I am back so watch for the comments. Love the post and I happy for the picture. There are not of us together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun does that look!! It was great to see you at the concert..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of fun. I am so glad I did see you at the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see some pics of some of your family. Your parents look so cute. Haven't seen them in a long time! And STERLING! HOLY COW! He looks like a man now! Time flies! Wish we could get Chrissy to blog. What was the luau for? Sterlings b-day? What a big shindig!

    ReplyDelete