Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Historic Day


I watched the inauguration today and was very hopeful that our new president will make a change for the better for our country. I am not usually one to watch these kinds of things but I felt that today was going to be one for the history books.I also was very moved by his speech and felt hopeful for this great country. I just hope that he will be able to better our country because we really need something done not only for us but for our children.

2 comments:

  1. I win I win win! I am the first to comment on your blog. YES! YES! YES!I love your background, thanks for the link. I changed my whole page because of it. Love you...
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I could inspire you to change your background. Because you inspired me to do a blog. Loev ya!

    ReplyDelete