Thursday, January 15, 2009
I have finally joined the blogging world!
My sister Tara has been telling me for a long time to do a blog. So for the New Year I decided to go ahead and do it. So I will try and keep up to date on the blog. Already this year we have a lot going on. At the start of the year we put an offer on a house and had that excepted. So we are trying to close in a week and half. So then we hurried and put a FSBO sign out front and we were very fortunate to have someone offer on our current home and we are closing on the 30th of this month. So I guess like everyone says when it meant to be it's meant to be. We are very lucky to have our home go that quick in today's market. So I will hopefully post some pictures of our new home soon. In the mean time I have a lot of packing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Well it is about time you joined the blogging world!!! see ya later Jen Cowdell
ReplyDeleteI know I have finally caught up with the rest of the world
ReplyDelete