
These were all my chips about halfway through the night! At the time I was winning but in the end I came in third place:(

Trevor won that night like he
usually does at poker, it isn't fair!

This is Trevor's mom his parents came and stayed for the weekend. We always have fun when they come to visit.

This is Trevor's dad he ended up coming in second place in our little poker
tournament.
Nees some more updates...I have trouble putting comments on your blog. It wont ever go through.
ReplyDeleteOhh my gosh it worked! Ash I want to know if you guys actually trade money. Or is it more just fun? Your house is so cute, where are the posts of yard progress etc,?
ReplyDeleteThis time we actually each put in five dollars. That was the first time we ever put money in. I will work on getting yard progress pictures next week.
ReplyDelete