Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shooting My New Gun

I love this picture of sadie, I took this when we went on a hike after we shot our guns.
These are all the deer we saw while we were on our hike.
I really think this is a cool picture.


This is us shooting my new gun, I really love my gun. It is so much fun to shoot and it hardly kicks at all!























































3 comments:

  1. Ashley

    Are you adopted? I appreciate your individuality. You can shoot your gun and tell me about it anyday. Guns can be good, and they are so much fun to shoot.

    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will-
    sometimes I do wonder if I am adopted:) It is so much fun to shoot and you can come with us any day.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'm adopted too..... ha ha! We love shooting guns and have taken the kids to shoot their b-b guns. We have quite the assortment now...from a pistol grip shotgun, (for bear protection while hiking and camping) an assault rifle we purchased from the Barrow AK police force, to a tiny two shooter that fits in your pocket. My family probably would think we were crazy.....

    ReplyDelete